Owl pellets have a satisfying crunch when you chew them.
I chewed a few today.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Digging for voles
- Early am walk, sniff and poo
- Eat goose crap
- Fill belly with delicious breakfast
- Lick peanut butter from human's plate
- Complete dishwasher pre-wash with tongue
- Roll treaty ball around while human goes out
- Nap in wingback chair
- Greet human (apologize for napping in wingback chair after getting caught)
- Go for car ride, bark at dogs on sidewalk
- Bronte park - hunt voles, eat vole nests, chase red tailed hawks, sniff everything, pee on everything, eat owl pellets and mystery poo
- Bark in backyard to assert presence
- Fill belly with delicious dinner
- Whine until human takes me out
- Car ride, bark at dogs on sidewalk
- Bronte park, vole hunting, sniff chickens, peacocks, bunnies and pigs at Children's Farm, fantasize about eating them
- Car ride, nap en route
- Home, evening treaty ball roll
- Pre-bed chew on bacon nyla bone
Monday, February 8, 2010
It's a first - he's never come hiking with me! For some reason, he seemed reluctant to allow me back into the car at the end of our hike. I can't imagine why - it's not as if I was so excited I barked like a freak all the way to the park.