Sunday, September 26, 2010


omg - my last post was in AUGUST?

I'm such a dork.

See, there's been all this craziness going on around me lately and I guess I got distracted.

I know, I know, you're asking "Storm, what's been happening??"

Let's start with the human's new job (she goes off every day to earn something called money, which, she tells me, pays for my food and toys and treats and new dog beds and dog walks with my boyfriend...). She's giving off way happier energy now, but she's also running around more and I get more evening walks with Diane and my BFF Cosmos. That's cool - the human still makes sure we get plenty of quality time together, but still, it's a change.

Then all these strange people started showing up at our den. They'd walk around it, check things out, talk with the human. WTF? It was very hard to control. Combine that with the recent appearance of boxes, into which our den belongings are slowly being inserted, and it doesn't take an intelligent German shepherd to figure out something's goin' down.

She said something about buying me a house for my birthday this year. Maybe that has something to do with it.

Whatever it is, we'll get through it together. It's not as easy to deal with now that I'm older though. Sometimes I wish I was a less intelligent and intuitive breed so I wouldn't pick up on these things.

On the bright side, fall is here and the weather is finally good for a girl with a thick fur coat. I'm happy - the first morning we woke up and it was cool, I started doing play bows at 5:00 am I was so happy!

K, off to bed, promise I'll try to write more. Life is good - a bit chaotic, but hey, I've got food, comfy beds, a hot boyfriend and a roof over my head.

No comments: