Sunday, November 7, 2010

I was right. Something WAS going on.

We moved dens.

What a totally confusing few weeks I've had.

But I'm settling into the new den. Lots of woods and nature around. I've made two friends - Riley lives next door, he's a puppy. And Oreo is a pug, she lives around the corner. After initially considering eating them, I quickly changed my mind and have decided to be friends with them instead.

There are WAY too many stairs in our new house. That's the only thing I don't like. The human is trying to come up with ways to help me manage the stairs.

Today is Daylight Savings Time. Apparently, for humans, that means an extra hour of sleep on this cold Sunday morning.

For dogs, it means absolutely nothing.

We were the only ones out walking at 4:50 this morning.

No comments: