Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You never know where evil may be lurking.

It's my job to detect and deter evil.

Take this morning, for instance.

We got up early, the human and I, due to my sudden need to poop at 4:25 am.

Got home, she fed me breakfast (rice, disgusting) and made her fancy coffee. Then I guess because it was early and cold, she decided to turn the gas fireplace on.

She flicked a switch.

WHOOSH.

Wtf was that sound? I turned fast and stared down the dancing flames.

Cocked my head to the left.

To the right.

Continued to stare them down for a few more seconds.

Proceeded to issue a low, gutteral growl in their direction.

When that didn't put and end to them, I moved to my next weapon.

I commenced barking at the gas fireplace.

Don't know where the human gets off laughing at me like she did.

No comments: