Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Crappy night, confusing morning

I had some trouble breathing last night - and I was panting SO hard. I woke the human up at 1:30 am and asked her to get me back up onto the bed. Then I spent the next while panting hard and breathing hard, wheezing a bit, too. It was confusing to me. The human stayed close and eventually, everything calmed down.

We woke up at 5am and went for our usual walk. Got home and while the human got my breakfast ready, I sat on her feet and leaned against her legs. She took my bowl over to the stand, and I wasn't sure what to do - so I stood in the middle of the kitchen.

She helpfully reminded me that it was breakfast time.

I sauntered over to the food dishes.

She reminded me that I should sit.

I sat.

She said 'alright!' which is my usual signal to dive into my delicious food.

I sat.

Stared.

She pointed out my food, and I stood up and ate.

The human wandered over to do something while I ate.

I followed her.

She led me back to my food.

I finished it.

Then I followed her upstairs while she got ready for work.

I never do that. Too much effort to get up those stairs.

Weird.

No comments: