Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Family Day


Even though it wasn't a holiday for her, the human spent Family Day with me yesterday. She was away all last week, and I had one hell of a crappy week without her. At least I was with my Auntie Diane and we always have fun together. But I felt awful. Turns out, it was an 'acute muscle spasm' in my neck. Tuesday I cried out in pain whenever I moved my head, didn't want to eat, didn't pee. That is SO not me. I love to eat - and I LOVE to pee on things. Felt a bit better Wednesday with the help of some drugs, saw Dr. H on Thursday and I am feeling better every day. But I have definitely aged again and am kind of nervous about stairs etc. Plus, my stupid paws keep sliding out from under me on the hardwood floors. I also LOVE to sleep a lot.

I'm guessing partly because she was away for so long, and partly because I gave her a scare, the human has been mauling me with hugs and sniffing my fur. It's brutal. But I endure it. 

No comments: