Tuesday, December 23, 2008

We've had some "pack madness" over the past week or so. Human and I drove to the airport one afternoon. I was restless; I knew something was up. We parked in a huge garage, she left me in the car - and returned with Adam! I screamed and squealed and tried to squeeze myself out through the back hatch in order to reach him. They stood there and laughed at me. Eventually, my mom took me out of the car so I could provide Adam with my full greeting. He stayed with us for a couple of days, then, grandma showed up. Again, overwhelmed with joy, I raced around the house frantically grasping toys I could offer as welcome gifts. Next thing I knew, they were both gone. Just my human and me. I sulked, cried, looked for them. Adam came back, but not grandma. One night, my human went out. I waited at home, rolled my treaty ball around for awhile, napped. Heard the garage door open...got all excited...went to the door to greet her - it was my human, but also - ADAM! And....NIKKI!!! Christ, I could hardly stand it.



Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Richard showed up Friday. Seriously...I

No comments: