Thursday, January 1, 2009

Man, I've had a terrible case of canine writer's block.

Let's begin by saying Happy New Year!

Great Christmas this year, except for not seeing my human very much. Adam and Nikki drove me to Kincardine (worst drive they've ever had, but I slept peacefully in the back seat, until a tow truck driver had the nerve to come to the window of the car, then I ensured he was aware they were under my protection). Then Lesli showed up for two days. I followed her everywhere, but, despite that, she managed to elude me sometime before lunch on Boxing Day. I hear she went to Vancouver, spent time with another dog and his owner. She still hasn't come back. I think she went to some cottage in Gatineau for New Year's Eve, and I've heard talk of her coming back for me tomorrow.

That woman is NOT getting out of my sight again.

I haven't made any new year's resolutions. I'm perfect the way I am.

Time to kick Piper off his dog bed and await the impending rumoured arrival of my human.

No comments: