Sunday, May 3, 2009

Totally awesome weekend. Got to play with my BFF Cosmos yesterday at Bronte! She brought a new guy with her, Sky. He's big - he's a wolf/malamute cross and is totally cool. I liked him right away. We have a lot in common - we both like to lay down in muddy puddles, swim in everything and we both sometimes go from being happy and playful to suddenly aggressive. One thing we do not have in common - he listens to his human when he's told to stop. I just keep fighting until someone pulls me off. We ran and played and laid in puddles, went down to the creek (where I took a little ride in the current but got out ok). The three of us played like puppies down there. I was so tired out, I didn't even ask for my evening walk. Just slept.

I was a bit sore this morning after all that running and frolicking, so we did an on-leash hike this morning. We went up to Burns Conservation Area for the first time in over a year - plenty of new smells, tons of fresh water to lay in and bite, a lake to swim in. I had a lot of fun. The bath afterward? Not so much fun. Apparently I "earned" it because I shook in the car. Whatever.

I just finished doing the crazy wet dog thing, running all over the house and jumping on beds. Time for a nap.

No comments: