Sunday, November 8, 2009

We went to Kincardine yesterday, leaving super early at 6:30 am. I slept most of the way - except for the part where the human was singing Christmas carols and gazing at me. Oh, man. I gave her my best "are you a complete retard?" look, but it didn't stop her. Next thing I knew, she was laughing and telling me how cute I was. I gave up, and joined her, sitting up and barking along while she sang.

After we left the car at the dealership, we walked to the house. Too long for me. I slowed down a lot after about 30 minutes, hips and back hurting. I could tell the human felt badly. She matched my pace, let me decide how fast or slow we would go, let me take little rests to sniff the air. Despite my discomfort, I ran gleefully across the big lawn when we got to grandma and grandpa's house. Grandpa and Piper were home - had a great visit, spent the whole day outside.

Piper was humping me.

WTF?

I didn't kill him, because he's family.

But, still...wtf???

No comments: