Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I am 'Bear Dog'

The human and I went for an awesome walk at Cherry Hill Gate on Sunday. Perfect day - sunny, 16 degrees. The place was packed and usually we would both hate that. But not this time.

People were SO friendly. I was even nice to all of them. They loved petting me. Two separate women asked my human if I was a puppy. Seriously! I LOVE those women! More than one kid thought I was a wolf. One thought I was a bear. And two called me a 'bear dog'.

Yeah, that's right. I may fall on my poo now and then, but I am still a KICKASS bear dog.

We watched turtles sun themselves on logs, took a few breaks, visited with some baby geese.

I even kind of jumped up and over a large log.

Paid for it later Sunday night - but really, it was such a nice two hours filled with smells and sights and really great people and dogs, the pain was worth it.

No comments: