Friday, July 3, 2009

It's been a busy few days since I posted last.

Later that evening - I think it was Tuesday - Eli and Zac showed up at the den. About half an hour after that, there was a knock on the door. I was already ecstatic, and wondered, who else could be coming to visit the den?

OMG.

O.M.G.

It was ADAM!!!!! (and Nikki, who I also love).

My favourite human ever was there! I haven't seen him since Christmas. God, was I happy - it was difficult to fully express my joy. I pasted my ears to my head, wiggled every possible part of my body, brought gifts. Just so happy.

They all barbequed. I begged, got attention, you know, the usual.

The next day wasn't as fun. The human cut me while she was trimming my nails. I bled for about 45 minutes. Oblivious to this, I continued to move freely around the house, on the beige carpets. She finally managed to stop me and forced me to lie down while holding pressure on my nail and expressing a good deal of regret and guilt. I did my best to show her that I really didn't hold it against her.

Once I stopped bleeding, we met Cosie and Diane at Bronte and hiked a new area. Plenty of new smells to investigate with my BFF.

I was a bit sore and slow yesterday - not sure if it's my nail or arthritis. The weather has been rainy, so it could be my bones.

No comments: