Friday, August 14, 2009


What a surprise for me this morning - the human's friend gave me a birthday gift - a big rawhide bone!

I had to shake a paw, other paw, then give the human a kiss this morning. I knew I was working for something and, as soon as I completed the tasks successfully, she handed me a package. I proceeded to open it - able to smell the rawhide through the wrapping and so excited.

Once it was revealed, I carried it around the house for awhile, crying, trying to figure out what exactly I must do with it.

There was really only ever one option.

It must be buried.

But where?

I searched inside the house but found no suitable burial locations.

So I moved my search outside, dropping the rawhide at the doorway to wait while I looked.

The suitable burial spot has still not been located.

I'm resting now, preparing to head back out to continue the search later today.

No comments: