Monday, July 5, 2010


The other day while the human and I were walking along a trail on the lakeshore, a couple came up from behind, and the man said to the woman:

"Hey, look, it's Jacob!"

I am now being referred to as characters from Twilight.

Not so sure how I feel about that - the whole thing is pretty silly; however, if I have to be referred to as someone from that drabble, I suppose I'm happy it was a vampire killing giant wolf.

My human, who is freakishly in love with a fictional vampire from the movie and who abandoned me not once, but twice, over the past four days to sit in a movie theatre and gaze at the sparkly undead guy, was thrilled by the Jacob comparison.

But was quick to point out that Jacob, is in fact, a rust coloured wolf.

I would be Sam.

The black pack leader.

I like that better. Pack leader of a group of giant vampire killing wolves?

Works for me.

Bring on the Twilight comparisons.

It'll add to the "Harry Potter dog!" calls I often get. Haven't figured out what that one means yet.



No comments: