Friday, June 22, 2007

Extremes

German shepherds are listed as the third most intelligent breed of dog, behind border collies at first and standard poodles at second.

I'm smart. I can't deny it. And I frequently use my intelligence for evil.

Yesterday, I dropped a treat in Kim's car. Couldn't reach it. There was a plastic cup in the way. So I used my teeth to remove the plastic cup, set it on the car seat beside me, and then reached down to get the lost treat.

Very intelligent, if I do say so myself.

In order to keep the humans confused, I often do things that make me appear to be a few curds short of a poutine.

Take last night's walk, for instance.

I knew the dalmation sitting on someone's front porch with a "Welcome" sign hanging around its neck wasn't real.

I don't think Lesli had to laugh as hard as she did when I put my hackles up and barked at it. I mean, really.

Show some respect for the third smartest breed here.

No comments: