Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Burlington Saturday Night



Grandma came to visit last night, and we did the most amazing thing. We went for a ride in her car - and it has no roof!! Lesli and I sat together in the back and she kept me on my leash - let me tell you, it was incredible. I could smell so many things while we drove. The wind was going through my fur. We drove by people and bikes and dogs and houses - and ended up at Dairy Queen. People kept looking at me, smiling. One guy asked me "And what are you going to get?" as we sat in the long drive through line. We got ice cream cones - Lesli shared hers. I tried to bite the whole scoop of ice cream from the cone, but she thwarted my valiant efforts.

I love this convertable thing! I think we need to get one!

It has been really hot. Lesli and I have just been going for short walks. I get so hot. I've been pretty lazy, just hanging around a lot.

She brought what appears to be a large purple water dish home for me on Friday night. Used the garden hose to fill it with water and put it in the yard. It's a great water dish. She keeps saying something to me about getting into it. Not sure what the hell she's talking about.

No comments: