Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A good day for a dog

I had a great day yesterday.

Saw bunnies and squirrels on my morning walk. Rolled in brown, slimy smelly stuff. Twirled around in a few puddles and muddy creeks. Saw Quinn at Bronte. Ate stuff - dog food, turkey bacon, a bit of chicken, popcorn, peanut butter and goose poo.

Mmmmmmm, goose poo.

Played with my human. Laid in my back yard for awhile and sniffed the air. Chased doves off our fence. Napped. Ran around the house all wet. Endured a forced snuggle with my human. Ate lots of spring grass. Spent some quality time with the man I am obsessed with (without my human getting in the way). Hung out and wrestled with my cousin, Piper. Cleaned the dishes in the dishwasher. Chased a few turkey vultures at Bronte.

And topped the day off with a great sleep.

Really, a dog can't ask for more than that.

No comments: