Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Spring!

Finally, it looks like spring is here! We had a few rainy, cold days. It was so gross out that even I was depressed. I didn't want to go for my walks, didn't feel like blogging. Laid around the house moping.

But that's over now!

The sun is out. It's warm. Bronte is full of big puddles and little, temporary lakes to play in. In fact, this morning the humans caught me twirling around in one of them. Somewhat embarrassing but worth it - I was just so happy, I couldn't stop myself.

One thing about spring, the birds get super crazy around here. We watched a goose go after a woman yesterday. Turns out, she had stopped to gaze out onto the lake, right in front of his nest. And his woman was sitting on that nest. So he flew up from the beach right over the woman's head, landing on the grass in front of her. He started charging her - we kept watching to see what was going to happen. Everything turned out fine - the woman eventually walked away and the goose was pleased. I swear, no one is going to touch that guy's eggs.

Back to my nap. Crazy day so far today and I need my beauty sleep.

No comments: