Sunday, February 15, 2009

I've had a good weekend. Yesterday we hiked the Bruce Trail with Cosmos and Diane. I had a bad case of wanderlust, and took off to chase things a lot. Felt really playful too - Cosie and I had a couple of totally silly play sessions. Sometimes it's fun to visit your inner puppy. I was really tired last night after all that running, leaping and hill climbing, so while the human watched a sappy movie, I snored on my dog bed.

Today we went for an off leash walk at Bronte. Less strenuous but still got plenty of exercise chasing squirrels and hawks. For some reason, my mood on this morning's walk could best be described as "pushy and bitchy" so it's a good thing the human had me muzzled. Even with the muzzle, I got in trouble once for bullying a dog (look, in my estimation, it wasn't really a dog...it was small, fluffy, white and scared s******* of me; it was prey). Lesli did the collar grab/eyeball thing to me, and the next time I passed the small white piece of prey, I gave it a pass.

Heading off for a nap in the sun now. It's such a nice, sunny day.

No comments: