Sunday, February 22, 2009

GREAT walk at Bronte this morning. We had a bit of snow, which put me in a particularly playful mood. The human and I met up with a lady and her yellow lab, Koby at the very beginning of our walk and we all stayed together the whole time. I totally liked Koby. We played and hung out, wrestled a bit in the snow and generally had a fun time together.

Ran into a dog I really liked and haven't seen since, oh, 2004, I think. I was totally floored when I saw and sniffed him - I remembered Bali right away, and he definitely remembered me. We had a fun reunion. Lots of sniffing and playing. He's got some gray around his muzzle now, too, but he's looking good! I wish we could have spent more time together. Maybe I'll see him again soon and we can play. I used to love spinning him around on his back, using his neck as leverage. Yep. Those were the good ole days.

It's now just after nine. The human is salivating in front of the tv over some guy named Hugh Jackman, who's hosting the Oscars. I'm going to finish this post and hit the sack, with duckie, goosie, piggy and koala.

No comments: