Thursday, February 12, 2009


I've had another case of canine writer's block. Actually, there hasn't been a lot to tell you about. Snowy walks, stuffing my muzzle full of snow, the usual stuff. Right now it's warm and rainy and all the snow is melting, so I get soaked with salt and sand and muck every time we walk. This requires a thorough rubdown with a towel when we come back to the house. I do not like towel rubdowns.

Despite the warming trend, our house has been super cold at night lately, so the human has taken to covering me up with a blanket in my little doggie bed beside her big bed. The other night, I must confess, I was super cozy and happy. She'd covered me with a blanket, and I had both my Christmas goose and ducky in the bed with me (photographic evidence included here). Total bliss.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hi Storm!

It is nice to know that there is another GSD in the world that has an affinity for blogging. My name is Gundo and I am 15 months old. I look forward to reading more of your posts in the future,

Gundo
www.imdowntown.net