Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Two Hot Chicks

It was a really warm night last night. We went for an early short walk - my usual after dinner stroll - before going to Bronte later for a run.

I wore my usual black fur coat, and Lesli was wearing a white tank top and capris.

We must have looked pretty damned good, because first, a truck with three guys in it honked. Then, a car with two guys in it honked. Then a guy on a motorcycle nearly rear ended the car in front of him because he was looking back at us. I figure it's me - I'm hot. So we were feeling pretty good for a couple of middle aged broads.

I stopped for a poo, and the cool came to an end. At least for the human.

See, when you like to eat grass and other assorted fibrous products, sometimes, once in awhile, stuff doesn't go the way it should. And you need a little...uh...help.

Which is what happened last night.

At first it was all going fine. But just when I thought I'd finished...I got that feeling.

I did my little "ohmygodithinkthere'ssomethingstuckinmybum" dance. Wiggled around. All it did was bob from side to side. I tried squatting again. No luck. Meanwhile, doofus is laughing her head off because she's watching me try to get a swinging piece of poo off my butt, and she knows what she's going to have to do. She finally went for it - knelt down and, while still laughing and while all of the rush hour traffic on Lakeshore watched, she pulled the piece of poo out of my butt.

Ya, we looked very cool at that moment.

She laughed for quite some time still as we walked on.

Gotta tell you, I appreciate the help.

No comments: