Monday, August 20, 2007

Top Ten Signs I Had a Great Weekend

1. My belly is full of horse poo

2. My belly is full of pig poo

3. A horse is still recovering from being chased around its pasture by Storm, the Huntress

4. Got to watch my stupid human try to catch me while I chased the horse

5. I barely moved during the seven hour drive home from Ottawa (seven hours thanks to the OPP closing the 401 west just past Port Hope)

6. Successfully avoided Link the scary pig for 48 hours

7. Acquired a new chew toy by stealing it from an innocent 13-month old while he slept (consider it payback for petting me by repeatedly smacking me on the head)

8. The llamas at The Big Apple are still talking about the terror of being barked at by the scary black German shepherd

9. Hot date at Conroy Pit with my Ottawa boyfriend, Vimy (I've got them in every city)

10. Being called a "goose shit eating pig" during evening walk once finally home in Burlington...which means...my belly is also full of goose poo.

No comments: