Thursday, August 16, 2007

I Swear...

I did not pay the squirrel to drop a nut on Lesli's head this morning.

But I would have. Because it was hilarious.

We were walking along Lakeshore, and as we passed under a big chestnut tree, a nut came down and hit her on the head. We both looked up - and there was a grey squirrel looking down at us.

I think he's some kind of kamikaze squirrel, because he was at it again tonight. He missed us this time. But not because the little bastard didn't try.

It's one thing to hit her.

That's just funny.

If he hits me, he's dead.

That is, if I can figure out how to climb trees.

Been workin' on that one for seven years now...but I'll figure it out.

Lesli and I are going on a road trip tomorrow - I'll report back on our adventures Sunday night!

No comments: