Sunday, September 16, 2007

Chipotle Pepper Sour Cream - Taste With Care.

Wow, is it ever nice to be home. I was insane with happiness when I saw Lesli Friday night. We snuggled a lot. Grandma stayed over, and I slept downstairs with her. I went up early Saturday morning to wake Lesli up, and we had an awesome run. Lots of bunnies, cool weather and plenty of squirrels to chase. Adam and Nikki took me to Bronte yesterday afternoon, and then Lesli and Adam hung out with me last night.

Adam made a HUGE thing of nachos for dinner. They set up dinner on the coffee table. I watched patiently but wasn't getting anything from them, so I took matters into my own hands and decided to grab a taste from one of the bowls near the edge.

I licked the creamy stuff inside, thought it was pretty tasty at first, so I kept going. Lesli realized what I was doing and stopped me.

Next thing I know, my mouth is exploding. I kept licking and licking at the air. Then I was hacking and licking at the same time. Then my eyes started to water and I couldn't stop blinking them. This went on and on...I don't think I've ever felt anything like it. Meanwhile, the humans were bent over laughing.

Nice.

Ok, so, things with chipotle peppers may not be something that is high on my list of foods to steal in the future.

It's Sunday today. I think Lesli is going to work from home. We may get a visit to Bronte in! She's going to have a busy few weeks but Adam will be here, so I will be ok.

No comments: