Monday, September 3, 2007

I'm on Vacation

Adam and I went on a little drive together yesterday. And we ended up in Kincardine! What a surprise! Even more surprising was the fact that somehow, my food dishes and all of my food was with us - so I have it here now. Not sure where Lesli is. But I'm sure she'll show up eventually. She must be off hunting for the pack.

It has been great so far. Today, I spent some time lazing under a big cedar tree sniffing the air and watching the world go by.

Speaking of sniffing, everyone here says I smell.

I don't know what they're talking about.

I mean, I just endured a visit to that place where they tie me up, brush me, bath me and then subject me to some blow dryer thing.

And now I have to go through it again tomorrow?

For the love of God, don't these humans GET IT?

I smell GOOD!

And may I remind you humans that I love you no matter what. You could stink like a garbage dump, and I would still love you.

Jeesh.

No comments: