Saturday, September 1, 2007

If Liberals Break Promises...

Then Lesli must be a liberal. Because she promised me when she picked me up from grandma and grandpa's after the 2006 federal election, after we'd been separated again for over two months, that we would never be apart for that long again.

And now she tells me I'm going to visit grandma and grandpa tomorrow. Alone. Because she's working another election.

She always writes about Liberals breaking promises. Says the provincial ones she's trying to beat broke over fifty of them. I bet none of them were as big as this one.

I guess it's ok - I do have a good time in Kincardine. It will be good to see Bristol, and I loooooovvvveeeeeeee my grandparents. I can do a couple of drive by lickings on Brian. That' s always a laugh.

We're spending our last day together at home, walking, going to Bronte.

And I live in terror that she's going to be groping me all day.

It's already started. Trying to have my morning nap, and suddenly she's in my face saying "kisses, boo????".

Good god.

No comments: