Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Request for Information

Here's my dilema. I'm a middled aged girl, and my metabolism is slowing down. Even though I exercise a lot and I only get two pitiful cups of dog food per day, along with a bit of meat and the odd dog treat, I tend to put on weight. So I have to work hard to watch my figure now.

I can account for my dog food, but I haven't got a clue how many calories are in the other staples in my diet.

Does anyone know how many calories are in:

1. Kleenex (calories per one Kleenex)
2. Toilet paper (per sheet, and I can calculate from there)
3. Toilet paper roll (per roll)
4. Goose poo (per ounce?)
5. Fabric (um, how about calories for cotton, satin and flannel)
6. Rabbit poo (per pellet)
7. Grass
8. Paper towel (per sheet, the big Costco ones)
9. Bird seed (mixed as well as nyger seed)

I think that about does it for the things I snack on regularly.

1 comment:

Aly said...

Well Storm, I will have to think about today's question and get back to you. Perhaps we can work on this when I am staying with you. It is very hard to give up some yummy items, but in the end it is healthier. For example, I have had to give up one of my fav foods, cool whip. It was very hard to do, but so far so good. Perhaps we can work on giving up these items one item at a time.