Saturday, November 24, 2007

WTF??

Ok, so, I was right. Not long after my last post, Lesli hauled that huge blue thing she used to haul around all the time when we lived in Ottawa down the stairs. She put in in the trunk of that thing we drive around in. And then everyone started getting shoes and coats on. Clearly, we were all going somewhere. And I do mean ALL of us - no way were they leaving without me.

We all piled into the car and went for a ride. I slept. Things seemed to be getting back to normal. A car ride, the three of us - nothing really unusual there.

Then, we pulled up at a big place with lots of other cars. Lesli kept asking for kisses. I gave her one or two, just to shut her up. Next thing I know, she's out of the car, pulling that big blue thing out of the trunk. Auntie Alypoo is moving to Lesli's side of the car, assuming the alpha role. And we're moving - and my human is outside on the sidewalk??

WTF?

We were driving away and she was still out there?

I stared out the car window with what must have been a very clear "WTF" expression on my face.

She waved. I saw the words "Boo Boo" come out of her (man, does she HAVE to do that in public?) and we were gone.

I'm over it now.

I was over it by the time we hit the 401.

Now it's time for Storm and Alypoo's Excellent Adventure!

I've already started the festivities by showing her how I eat toilet paper from the roll.

It's like my favourite party trick.

No comments: