Monday, July 28, 2008

Hanging with my peeps

I had such a great day yesterday. Lesli took me to Bronte in the morning, and it was just like old times. I got to walk with Cosmos, Bentley, I saw Chance, and Diane and the other humans I know and love. It was great. Cosie and I ran in the creek, Bentley chased his toy, Chance got cookies for greeting us like a good girl (and we also managed to mooch some cookies). We ran, sniffed stuff, and generally had an awesome time. Boy, it felt good to run. Even if it was a bit hot.

When we got home, I had to have a bath cause I was pretty muddy and a bit smelly. I didn't cry during my bath - huge step for me. I still hated it, but I tolerated it a bit better than usual. The cold water felt good in the heat. Then, I slept all afternoon. I was a tired girl from all that exercise and socialization.

It's Monday now. The human has walked me, and left me to go to work. I'm about to have a long nap and wait for Louisa to come take me for a walk.

No comments: