Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Uh, hi

Wow, have I ever been lazy about writing in my blog lately. It's just been so hot - I really haven't felt like doing much. I've chased the odd squirrel, a few birds, had plenty of good swims in the heat but my energy level is pretty low.

I'm a super happy dog right now because Adam is back at the den! He showed up Sunday at dinner time. I was beside myself. Honestly, I wasn't sure how to adequately express my joy. It was a bit overwhelming. I'm not sure how long he's staying but, as long as he's here, he is not getting out of my sight. The other night, he went out the door, and I stood by the door watching for him to come back in. After about five minutes, I changed my tactics and laid by the front door instead. He didn't come home all night. In the morning, I cried a lot. But he eventually came back.

I really love him. A lot.

What else is new...on Friday, I protected Louisa from a creepy guy who was stalking us. No one hurts the people I love.

Uh...had a nice walk with Riley over the weekend.

Was subjected to bath torture on Sunday (thus ruining yet another one of my attempts to win the Smelliest Dog in Burlington title).

That's about it - I'm going back to laying on the nice, cool floor for awhile.

No comments: