Friday, July 11, 2008

It's Friday, and it's storming

You'd think I would like storms. They're my namesake. But this morning, when there was a bit of thunder going on as we were preparing to leave for our first walk of the day, I wouldn't go out the front door. I was acting scared. The human tried to coax me, but I just looked at her and stayed inside. She tried using the magic word - "squirrel!!!" - I perked up my ears, looked around for the offending rodent-like creature, but no way was I stepping over the threshold, even for that. In the end, the bitch dragged me out. I was alright once she got me out. I guess I was afraid for nothing.

Had a great day yesterday. It wasn't humid, so the temperature was more enjoyable. We had an awesome morning walk, then I had a good walk with Louisa and a dip in the lake. Hung out with Adam, and then Lesli came home and took me to Bronte - where we saw Louisa and Quinn!! We walked there for about 45 minutes, I had a good run and got bitchy with a chocolate lab.

After all that exercise, I slept like a baby.

How would I have known the human had a camera on the nightstand?

No comments: