Friday, September 5, 2008

I caught her

Last night, after dinner, the human went upstairs. She does that sometimes. I usually just hang out in the living room by one of the air conditioning vents. It's too hot to follow her up. It sounded like she was busy up there, though, and she was up there for an unusually long time.

I decided to check things out.

And what did I find?

She had that big blue thing she used to have out all the time on the guest room bed. She was putting clothes into it.

She was PACKING!

I stood there, in the hallway, staring at her.

"What the HELL do you think YOU'RE doing?"

If I could speak, that's what I would have said. Since I cannot speak her language, I did my best to communicate my shock and displeasure with my eyes.

Apparently it worked.

"Oh, Boo Boo, you weren't supposed to see this"

It appears my human is leaving. I was confused the rest of the night. I knew something was up, but could not identify exactly what it was.

This morning, she has my travel food dish out.

I am confused.



Lowly human typist's note: Yes, I am leaving. Heading for Shreveport while Storm parties her little dog brains out with Auntie Diane and her best pal Cosmos. She will return next week to tell you all about her adventures.

No comments: