Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm back!

What a BORING weekend, after such a fun week. I spent five days with Auntie Diane and Cosmos. It was so much fun. We walked, went to the park, I made new friends, searched endlessly for ways to get into trouble at their house. Cosie and I hung out together the whole time I was there. I really had fun.

Then after a few days, we went to Bronte in the morning. I barked and barked and barked, all the way along the road to the off leash area. Auntie Diane let me out of her van, I looked up the path - and there was my human! She was back! I ran soooooooooooooooooooo fast to her, cried, jumped around and twirled in circles. I kept looking back at her, just to be sure she really was there. And she was! We walked, then went home. I had a nap while she worked in the office upstairs. Then, Louisa showed up! Yipee!!!! I was so happy to see her! We went for a nice walk, then I slept on the office floor while the human continued working.

The rest of the week has been a bit quiet. Lesli appears to be unwell, so we've been going on shorter walks. Hopefully she will recover this week. It has also been very hot and humid, so long walks have been out of the question for me for that reason, as well.

I had my weekly bath today. I'm getting better at tolerating it - but, man, do I hate all the hugs I get afterward. Apparently I'm all soft and fluffy and I smell "yummy" so she mauls me. Ugh.

Oh, I saw Riley a few times this weekend!

No comments: