Thursday, September 4, 2008

It's too damned hot

Seriously, it was nice and cool last week. Now it's hot and humid, so I melt whenever I go outside, and the bugs are out of control. Last night, on our evening walk, I was hot, uncomfortable and covered in little flies that try to bite me. I'll be happy when fall arrives, the bugs die and I can walk and run without thinking I may collapse from heat stroke.

The human is going away for a few days tomorrow. I am going to visit Cosie and Diane. I'll do my best to be a good girl. Unfortunately, Auntie Diane does not allow me to eat her cats, so that's kind of a drag. It will be good to spend some quality dog time with my pal Cosmos though.

I'm going to go back to laying around the house now. Louisa should be here for my mid-day walk soon.

No comments: