Thursday, November 13, 2008

It has been a busy week! We had a killer hike in the fall leaves Sunday. The human and I went to the Bruce Trail, and I got to do the whole hike off leash. She held onto me once, when we met up with a family with two little girls. I got to say hi to them, since I was behaving well. One of them had a stuffed panda in her pocket....omg, I wanted to steal it soooooooooo much. The hike was a bit hard because I appear to have pulled something when I took off after a deer at Bronte Saturday, but I still had fun.

We went to Bronte yesterday at dusk, did some super fun exercises in the model airplane area before we did an off leash walk. The human and I ran around posts, picnic tables, up and over picnic tables and then had huge celebrations after we finished. She made me sit and stay in the field, then she'd walk away. She didn't say anything to me, but I sat and stayed anyway. Once we'd done that for a few minutes, she knelt down and called me and opened up her arms. I ran to her so fast the first time that I knocked her over! I was just so excited!! Anyhoo, it was a good time.


In order to make it clear that perfection is not on the agenda, I ate a pair of her underwear this morning.


No comments: