Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sleepover

I had a sleepover at Auntie Diane's Sunday night! Cosie and I had such a good time. We met up at Bronte at 11am and all went for a walk.

Saw Hughie for the first time in ages - was strange though, because Jade is always with him. But she wasn't there Sunday...my human asked Hughie's human about Jade, and her mom started to cry. Jade was abused, and her kidneys were damaged because of it. They gave out, and she's gone. I bet she's glad that the latter part of her life was so awesome, thanks to her new human. I'll miss Jade. She was an awesome huntress - she got more bunnies than I did.

After our walk, I got into Cosmos' car and my human drove off in hers (I saw her staring at me as I drove off). My bed and my food were with me so I was cool. It was a fun sleepover. They made chicken there - real chicken, not the fake crap my human eats - omg, I tried SO hard to make them give me some.

Then Monday, Diane took me back to my house. I hung out for awhile - and then Louisa showed up, which was totally exciting. We had a walk, and I was a very good dog for her. A couple of hours later, grandma showed up! OMG! And then - my human came home! I was so freaking happy!

No comments: