Thursday, November 27, 2008

My human and I had so much fun last night!

I was snoozing on my dog bed in the living room when she suddenly got up off the couch and motioned for me to follow her.

I did.

I was excited...wondering what was happening.

She motioned for me to sit.

I sat.

She motioned for me to stay.

I stayed, and watched her.

She went upstairs.

I continued to sit and stay.

Then I heard "STORM!". OMG, it sounded like it was coming from somewhere upstairs. I ran up the stairs, and into the bedroom, which is where I thought the sound came from. I stopped in the doorway for a few seconds, stayed very still so I could listen, but I didn't hear anything.

I turned around, went into the bathroom, looked around, nosed the garbage bin. She wasn't there.

I heard it again. "STORM!".

OMG! Back into the bedroom! This time, I looked around, sniffed by my dog bed, sniffed under the bed. She wasn't there.

WTF?

I headed back out into the hallway and checked out the guest room.

No human.

"STORM!!"

OMG!!! WHERE IS SHE???

I ran back into the bedroom, sure the sound came from that vicinity. Looked around some more, stood still with my tail and ears up.

I heard a sound...coming from the closet...it was open just a bit...so I ran over...and THERE WAS MY HUMAN! I found her! We had a huge celebration. I picked up a slipper to offer as a celebratory gift.

No comments: