Thursday, November 20, 2008

We had our first snow last night! The human and I went for a super long walk in it when she got home from work. I was really excited when we walked out the door. I love snow. I sniffed a lot of it while we walked, she laughed when I ended up with little mountains of it piled up on my nose. We went down into the woods for awhile, sniffed around and watched the big fat flakes coming down between the trees. I think we walked for about one and a half hours; when we got home, we were cold and tired but happy. Oh, and we played hide and seek when the human got home! It took me awhile to find her the first couple of times, so, when I did, I was over the top happy. I celebrated the last find by choosing a stuffie from my basket and offered it to her.

Uh, oh. Gotta run. Louisa and I are locked out of the house!!!

No comments: