Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Saturday night party

Hi everyone! I'm back! The human picked me up Saturday afternoon. I was SUPER happy to see her. I grabbed all sorts of things as offering gifts - a shoe, my food dish, my bed. OMG I could hardly stand it. We got into the car and drove home, and I barked all along Lakeshore Rd. to let all the other dogs know the bitch is back. We parked, she opened the door to the house and I ran inside, sniffing and making sure everything was as I left it. I was restless, so the human took me for a long walk. She let me do what I wanted - so I got to sniff all the key p-mail spots, get my updates and leave my calling card. She petted me lots on the walk and we had fun.


Later that night, the doorbell rang. Her friend Jill was there! I greeted her happily. The human put me on umbilical and took me outside. Damned if there weren't three huge dogs in Jill's car. I briefly let them know what I thought about that, then sat down beside Lesli while they disembarked from the back of the vehicle.


I met them one by one. First Ginger, then Smudge, then Ruby. I went back into my house, and they started to come to the door. I stood in the doorway and reminded them all - loudly - that this is MY house (that is, until I was rudely jerked by the collar...I stopped then). They came in and it was pretty fun in the end. I sulked for awhile behind the loveseat (with my treaty ball - I paraded around with it, knowing they all wanted it and letting them know it was mine). After awhile, though, our leashes came off and we totally had a good time together. We hung out in the living room, in the back yard, and I tried to get Smudge to chase me with my pink stuffed pig in my mouth.


The humans kept saying they were proud of me. Jill was talking to me (nice, since my human hasn't spoken to me in two weeks).

They left, and I slept like a puppy.

No comments: