Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I almost caught me a cat last night! Ohhhh it was close. The human and I went to visit Adam and Nikki, who are babysitting a whole bunch of animals - two dogs, two cats, a lizard-type thing and birds. The first thing I saw when I walked in was Adam. The second was an orange cat. It was like a dream. Went for the cat, held back by my leash. Found another cat. Spent a good part of the visiting trying to get to the cats while Chopper, the Great Dane, sniffed my butt and tried to get me to play (he was really very funny).

Finally got close to Harley under the dining room table - damned if he didn't just stand there, hiss, growl and try to punch me. He didn't even run! Wtf??? It was quite dissatisfying.

I made up for it though when I got the younger, less experienced cat, cornered in the front hall. Holy crap, did he ever freak out. He was stuck behind a chair, and I was on the chair, trying to get to him. The human was trying to pull me back without damaging my neck (which is hurt). I didn't care about my neck - I wanted that cat in my mouth. In the end, the human won. She pulled me back and the cat went flying up the wall, knocking stuff over and trying to get away in its confusion. It would have been mine - it was totally freaked out.

Now, THAT was satisfying.

Chopper, Jake and I went for a romp through a graveyard later last night. We had so much fun!

No comments: