Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Grey Furry Vermin

Great day today! Lesli and I went for a super rainy walk early this morning. I was kind of bummed - didn't see one bunny or squirrel. Then I went for another walk later on - had a sniff-a-thon, ran a little bit, had some fun. Tonight when Lesli's friend came over to feed me, I brought her a super special gift - I greeted her with a toilet paper roll I stole from the garbage. She seemed grateful.

We went for a short after dinner walk, and I was on a mission. I knew where the squirrels were. I immediately turned right out of our complex and walked with a purpose to their secret squirrel hideout. And I found 'em!! S.Q.U.I.R.R.E.L.S.! Grey ones! Everywhere! So happy!

I cleared the street of grey furry vermin and headed home for a rest. Now I wait for Lesli.

No comments: