Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We survived another campaign

Lesli is home. She got home late last night, and gave me the good news. Today is election day - which means, her long days and late nights are over and we are together again. Whew! Just in time, because my stomach is starting to react to the freaky schedule and total pack instability.

I saw Kim yesterday!!!! I wasn't supposed to start walking again until the 11th, but they messed up the schedule so Kim came over - man, it was good to see her. We miss her a lot. And I'm not going to start my five day a week walking schedule again until Lesli is working full time, so it will be awhile before I get to see her on a regular basis. But it will happen. Hopefully soon.

Adam came home the other day - he walked in just after I spent some time with his shoe (picture included). God I love him. I can barely stand how much I love him. He's sleeping right now. I'm outside his door trying to get him to let me in because I need to be near him.

But he's sleeping through the plaintive wails.

No comments: