Sunday, October 21, 2007

A Perfect Weekend With My Human

Or, nearly perfect. Had I caught a rabbit, squirrel, goose or some other assorted prey, the weekend would have been perfect. But it was close.

What did we do?


We snuggled on the couch.

We went for some long walks at Bronte - met up with Cosmo this morning, which was fun. I also met a giant dog - Logan. He was the size of a horse, and made me, a killer German shepherd, look like a Yorkie. It was somewhat humiliating, so I ignored Logan.

We spent some time hanging out in the yard, since it was like summer this weekend. Lesli did some work in the garden, I did some work on improving my lounging capabilities. We spent some time sitting on a rock out on the lake across the street, watching the ducks and geese.

Today I convinced her to feed me dinner just after 3pm. Heh heh heh...some might say that is an indication that I am, in fact, superior to Lesli. I would argue that isn't necessarily the case. I mean, I do this stupid "ohmygodlookhowcuteiampleeeeeasssseeeeeeeeeeefeedme" dance almost every day. She only caves once in awhile - and only if we've had a full day of exercise and we've just come back from a pack migration or hunt. She really is superior. In fact, she's perfect in every way. (she types this for me...what do you expect me to say??? )

Oooooh - I forgot - I got to clean out a nearly empty jar of peanut butter yesterday! That was, perhaps, the highlight of my weekend.

Back to the couch now. I'm wiped out from our hikes today.

No comments: