Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pack Insanity

Things have been weird in my pack lately. First, Lesli's gone all the time. Then, she's back all the time. Next thing I know, Adam comes home. So happy. Then Adam leaves, with a bunch of those bags that tell me he's not coming back in an hour. Next thing I know, Alyson walks through the door. Yipee! I slept with her that night. Then - she left. Just Lesli and me again. Then she's packing bags and we went for a trip to a new place called London. We stopped at a hotel - and guess who was there? Adam! I sniffed a bunch of his friends, then Adam, Lesli and I got into the car and drove to....Kincardine. Yipee! Hung out with grandma, grandpa, Bristol and Piper (Bristol and I weren't allowed to get too close to each other), slept over - then, on the freakin' road again. This time, without Adam. Lesli and I got home. Hung out for a bit. Then...the door opens...and it's Richard! Holy crap! First time he's been to our den! Yipee! Grabbed his shirt, socks. Ran around the house. Thought all was finally settled. But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Not in this pack. Awhile later, Adam AND grandma showed up. WTF?????? Are they trying to drive me insane? So, last night - Richard, Lesli, Adam, grandma and me hung out at the den. So far, this pack structure remains intact. But I sense it's about to change.

Stupid humans.

No comments: