Sunday, January 13, 2008

Uh, sorry grandma...

I snuck into the guest bedroom while Lesli wasn't looking, and, well, the evidence speaks for itself. But don't worry, grandma.

Everything is headed for the laundry.

My tummy is upset tonight. I snacked on a few things during our hike at Bronte today, and it's coming back to haunt me. Dear God, why do I do this?

We've had a nice weekend. Plenty of fresh air, long walks and puddle romps. I even cuddled with the human yesterday - curled up with her on our super comfy couch, and rested my head on her leg (I'm a killer, not a cuddler. This is a rare event). She told her friend her legs fell asleep and started to really hurt while I was there, but she had absolutely no intention of moving and missing even a second of the rare event.

Auntie Diane and Cosmo brought a new dog with them to Bronte for part of this week. His name is Bentley and he's a bulldog. I don't recall ever seeing a bulldog - when he first got out of her van, I was perplexed. I approached cautiously, gave him a good sniff. Determined that he was, in fact, a canine. Strangest looking one I've ever seen though. I accepted him into our pack.

No comments: