Wednesday, January 16, 2008

The Vet

I just got back from another trip to the vet. We haven't slept for three nights now because my stomach is still really upset. It sucks big time. I had to go out so many times last night. And this morning. And I had to go a lot while we were at Bronte too. The doctor gave me some special - and, might I add, delicious - food, pills and some kind of pasty stuff. Lesli and I both hope it works quickly.

So, get this - Bentley and a really pretty retriever named Charley totally hit it off today at Bronte. The humans stood around and watched them for a long time - they all thought it was "cute". Whatever - I went hunting. Bentley kept humping Charley. And she loved him! She nuzzled him, played with him. It was definitely a clear-cut case of dog love.

No comments: