Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Surprise

My human took the day off today! We had such a fun day. We went to Bronte and I ran and ran and ran, rolled in a huge muddy puddle and had a generally awesome time. After that, it was home for a rinse, treaty ball, peanut butter kong and a good nap while the human went to the gym. When she came home, we hung out on the couch together, did some gardening (I barked at birds, she gardened) and then went for a walk by the lake, followed by dinner (always yummy, even if it is the same thing every night). Looks like she has three more days off to hang out with me - we're going to hike at Mt. Nemo Sunday with Cosie, which will be lots of fun.

It was a quiet week. No adventures to speak of. Morning walks (nice and cool in the mornings this week), naps, afternoon walks, naps, evening walks, sleeps. Saw Riley one night. I love him. I took his ball a few times. He pays me plenty of attention when I take his ball.

Sensed the human was eager for my protection last night. Looks like she met another winner - she was uncomfortable about whether he would listen to the crystal clear message she gave him to go away, or whether he'd do something weird. So I slept by her all night - nothing to worry about when I'm around. I have big teeth and a temper.

Gotta run - Burlington Post kid is here and I must bark at him.

No comments: