Friday, May 25, 2007

It's a Real, Live Miracle

That's what she's telling everyone.

She finally found something I won't eat.

Two or three times when she came out of Second Cup with a cafe mocha with lots of foam on the top, she let me lick the top and try the foam. I got it on my face, on the dashboard. But I tried it.

In fairness, I do eat everything...even blood oranges. Trust me...EVERYTHING.

Except this foam crap.

She offered it to me yesterday. I sniffed. Remembered...turned my face away.

Thinking this was an anomaly, she did it again this morning.

Sniffed...turned my face away again.

That's when she started emailing and calling people.

Whatever!!

It's really hot today. Best way to deal with these days is to be very, very lazy. Drink a lot of water. Sleep lots. Walk slowly. Just be lazy. Trust me on this.

I think we're going to see Bristol and Piper in Kincardine this weekend!

No comments: