Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Snowstorm!

While the meteorologists apologize to the humans on every newscast, and humans all over Eastern Ontario (including mine) cry, dogs celebrate. We're in the middle of another big snowstorm! Our walk this morning was fantastic. So much snow to play and roll in! We're heading to Bronte shortly, and that will be even better because I will be off leash and able to run and play at will. All the dogs will be happy and playful, so it should be a rockin' good time.

Soon enough, the snow will be gone, the weather will warm up, and it will be sweltering. I figure I might as well enjoy this weather.

Last night was a lazy night for me. I was so tired, I actually snuggled with Mike again. It's rather embarrassing. Good thing the batteries in Lesli's camera were dead, or there would be photographic evidence.

No comments: